Journey to visit around your fragments
Photo booths are set up at four places in the town. You can photograph only the fragments of your face.
When you visit all the places, your original portrait will be complete!
At night, images that combine the fragments from all participants’ faces are projected on a huge screen!!
“The Terminal for Pilgrimage,” a hands-on work of pilgrimage, which was presented in Nimes in France in 2007,
has been made anew in Yuda.
Now let’s stroll through the town to set out on a journey to encounter ourselves in different time and space!!
<TO MAKE A PORTRAIT>
1. Go to one of the photographing point on the access map.
2. Photograph and print your portraits at the photo booth.
3. Go to another photographing point to print your portrait on the same paper.
4. Your original portrait will be complete when you finish visiting all four photographing points.
*After you print at all four booths, you can get an URL to see your portrait also on the internet.
Mixtures of participants’ portraits are projected in the town and on the web.
- Online: SIMPLE ver. / DELUXE ver.
- In the town: Open-air screen at Hotel Matsumasa 17:30-22:00 / YCAM 10:00-20:00 (Closed on Tuesday)